Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Flash

It’s complicated, what I’m feeling right now
It’s complicated, what I’d like to say because I don’t know how
There’s this sense of simplicity and complexity all wrapped up into one
There’s no feeling of warmth because the sun has gone off on the run

There’s a melody which I’d like to hum
But I can’t, I can’t…
I can’t put my lips together right now, due to the fact my thoughts are too cold
The words which come to mind are to bold, so I neatly fold them away in order to be used at a later date

I saw you today, I saw you…
Years ago I lost me in order to find you
I’ve searched seemingly, ever corner of the Earth in order to find you
And man, I think I just saw you, damn, I found you…

I’ve been built up, stripped down
My knowledge has been increased only to let me dummy it down
I’ve gone from lookin’ like a mime, only to be turned into a clown
There once was smile on my face but now there only exists some crazy lookin’ frown

If I could do this all over again, I’d sing
I’d sing a tune which would cause the world to tune in
Let this begin or stop
My thoughts they rise and then they drop
A daydreamer who daydreams in the middle of the night
Why fight, my face is now exposed to the light
Bright
Just like the future….

No comments: