Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I wonder what she sees



As I observe her smile
I wonder what she sees
I wonder if years from now
She'll play in the trees and her dreams will walk on the clouds
I wonder if her spirit will be shy or cry aloud
I barely know her but I feel so proud

I wonder what her future holds
I wonder what worlds she'll mold with her mind and her mind alone
Thank goodness she'll never be alone
She'll have many homes, filled with many faces
The love shown to her will only make her stronger

I wonder what she sees when she smiles
Does God hold her hand on the daily
Or maybe angels play with her thoughts and help to keep her entertained
Perhaps they gently call out her name

I see the glory of God's grace etched across her face
I see the future in her future
I see a child, who soon will grow into an adult
And then wonder what we see...

No comments: